Africa Leadership & Management Academy February 2021 Enrolment
Africa Leadership & Management Academy (ALMA)
February 2021 Enrolment in Progress
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the following programmes offered under Weekend and Blended Online sessions. Applicants to indicate preferred learning format. ALMA, is an Affiliate College of (NUST).
Weekend classes: Classes held every Friday and Saturday for 12 weeks (Students can attend online classes if unable to come for physical sessions, but they need to ensure at least 50% physical contact for each respective module. Each module runs over 3 consecutive weekends.
Blended Online Classes: Students attend one block, 14 days of physical contact as the semester begins. Online Class sessions will be conducted thereafter every Friday and Saturday over 12 weeks.
- MBA (Leadership & Management): 2 years (part time)
- MSc (Governance & Leadership): 2 years (part time)
Entry requirements and supporting documents
- At least 25 years of age, possession of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Degree class at least 2.2 for MBA and at least a Third Class (3) for MGOVL.
- At least two years’ work experience – managerial/supervisory capacity for MBALM.
- Proof of payment of Application fee, national ID, birth certificate, academic transcript, degree certificate, detailed CV and any other relevant academic certificates.
- US$20 (International applicants); US$10 or the ZWL equivalent at the going market rate (Local applicants) paid into A/C Stanbic Bank, Minerva Branch, Nostro No. 9140001002294 (USD Payments) and US$10 Stanbic Bank, Minerva Branch, No. 9140001779175 or Ecocash 0786405942 for ZWL payments.
Application forms obtainable from ALMA Offices, 33 Marlborough Drive, Marlborough, Harare or downloaded from the ALMA website www.alma.co.zw
Completed applications to be submitted to:
33 Marlborough Drive,
Application Submission Deadline: 18 December 2020