Call for board members – Four (4) x Independent Experts
EMPOWER TRUST is a local organisation that works to promote equal access to quality education as well as improving livelihoods through its education and entrepreneurship programmes. EMPOWER TRUST is seeking potential candidates to fill in the positions of independent experts on our Board, who will serve on various sub-committees of the Board. Prospective candidates should have experience of working in a multi-sectoral environment and should have an understanding of Civil Society dynamics as well as have fundraising background.
The Board will help to continually develop and build our brand as well as enable the organisation to mobilise resources and strengthen its operations to all parts of the country and beyond. Board members are therefore required to attend a minimum of four (4) full board meetings per year and attend further sub-committee meetings from time to time; Interested individuals should possess the following:
- A recognised higher qualification in the respective area(s) of speciality;
- A minimum of 5 years traceable working experience;
- Experience or an understanding of entrepreneurship and programming;
- Experience in Resource Mobilisation and strategic leadership;
- Availability and willingness to fulfil Board member duties.
Positions to be filled
- Finance, Audit & Risk Management;
- Resource Mobilization;
- Human Resources and Administration;
- Public Relations.
Email application letter and copy of resume with traceable references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact +263 776 910 526
Deadline: 23 October 2020