A local NGO providing integrated HIV services within Matabeleland South Province seeks qualified candidates to fill the above position.
Purpose of Job
To provide comprehensive and quality HIV counselling and testing integrated health services to clients with the aim of ensuring that all eligible clients are linked to care and treatment to promote healthy lives through continuum of care.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct community-based HIV testing and counselling and integrated health services;
- Facilitate referrals and linkage to HIV treatment and care; Defaulter Tracking;
- Recording and reporting of activities on paper and DHIS2 based platforms;
- Recording the HTS in the Community HTS Register;
- Participating in data deduplication and verification activities prior to the reporting period;
- Conducts outreach and community service planning and implementation with MOHCC and other implementing partners;
- In liaison with other PSI field staff participates in demand creation activities for HTS and other HIV services
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Nursing/Certificate in Primary Care Nursing;
- Systemic counselling Course;
- Certificate in Rapid HIV Testing is mandatory;
- Training and experience in OI/ART is an added advantage;
- At least 3 years of work experience, with demonstrated experience in conducting HIV Index case contact tracing and testing a distinct advantage;
- Experience in the HTS Program.
Applications containing detailed curriculum vitae with three references should be addressed to:
97 A. J. Tongogara Street,
Applications may be delivered to the above address or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 30 March 2020