Africaid is a community organisation which through its Zvandiri programme, integrates community prevention, treatment, care and support for children, adolescents and young people living with HIV. Works with the Ministry of Health and Child Care (MOHCC) and National AIDS Council in implementing these interventions with funding from USAID, Zim-TTECH, UNICEF, ELMA, READY+, Maruva Trust and ZACH.
The Strategic Information Officer role is a key position with very huge demands at any given time hence the person should be a team player who achieves balance in their life and grow the enthusiasm of fellow employees for the global achievement of the organisational set goals and objectives.
- The Strategic Information Officer will be responsible for implementing the Africaid M&E framework and activities through planning, monitoring and evaluation.
- The Strategic Information Officer will also assist in the provision of technical input on M&E to programme implementation and reviews through the Africaid M&E framework.
- This role will include amongst other things, collection and analysis of data for the consolidated Zvandiri indicator protocol during programme implementation and ensure that the results are used to inform programming.
The Strategic Information Officer must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Social Science/Demography/Statistics or related field;
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience on PEPFAR funded programmes;
- Knowledgeable in quantitative and qualitative data analysis;
- Knowledgeable in the use of statistical analysis packages thus SPSS; CSPro;
- Fluency in English with knowledge of Shona and Ndebele a plus
To apply for this position, please send a 2 page CV and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 14 August 2020 (12pm)