Suitably qualified, experienced and motivated candidates are invited to apply for the position of Scrum Master which has arisen within the Technology Services Department.
To monitor and coordinate the day-to-day running of Technology Projects and resolve blockages from associated tasks in an agile environment in line with Project Plan.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following, among others:
- Receives Products and Services requests from business through the Projects and Business Analysis Manager.
- Meets with Product Owners and develops a Product Backlog.
- Coordinates formulation of a Scrum Team by requesting resources from Technology Services.
- Leads the Scrum team in the development of a Sprint plan and submits to the projects and Business Analysis Manager.
- Coordinates the Sprint review and Sprint retrospective meetings upon completion of each Sprint.
- Coordinates and chairs the daily Scrum Team stand-up meetings and submits a daily progress report to the projects and Business Analysis manager prior to circulation.
- Tracks work progress and identifies blockages in line with project development plan.
- Resolves and or escalates Issues log to the Projects and Business Manager.
- Develops and updates project templates, procedures and change control systems for project use.
- Monitors and checks that JIRA is updated on a daily basis by the Scrum team.
- Prioritises the additional requirements on the Product backlog.
- Engages with third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Implements structure changes and methodology that are agreed by team members in scrum retrospectives.
- Measures project performance using appropriate tools and techniques and submits a report to the Projects and Business Analysis Manager.
- Coaches Product Owners and team members on the utilisation of Scrum.
- Creates and maintains projects documentation.
- Monitors and checks that Systems and Applications comply with User stories, BRDs and FSDs.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- First Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- Professional certification in Project Management, Certified Scrum Master or equivalent
Interested persons that meet the above requirements should submit soft copies of their CVs to email@example.com with the title, Scrum Master clearly written in the subject line.
Closing date for all applications is 10 December 2020. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will contacted.