Duration: 1 Year
Locations: Nyazura, Hwedza and Chiendambuya
The interns shall function collaboratively as members of the Programs team and will play a significant role in providing sponsorship, programmatic and administrative support in the Local Rights Programs.
- Recent graduate with a degree in Social sciences, Development studies, Rural Development agriculture, Sociology, Psychology, or any other related field;
- 1-year work related learning experience in rural development sector including networking with local NGOs, local government agencies and community -based organisations;
- Ability to work in a multicultural community;
- Ability to work under pressure and on tight deadlines;
- Willingness and ability to ride a motorbike will be an added advantage;
- Ability and preparedness to travel and work in difficult conditions and Comfortable working with children
Please submit a maximum of 3-page Curriculum Vitae and motivational letter to the attention of Human Resources. All applications must be sent by email to email@example.com
Please ensure your email subject clearly reads the position applied for.
Given the spread of COVID-19 across the globe, no hard copies will be accepted.
NB: Only applications sent with the job title in the subject line will be considered.
Whilst all applications received will be assessed strictly on their individual merits, qualified women are especially encouraged to apply.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we regret that we can only respond to shortlisted candidates.
Deadline: 26 August 2020 (5pm)