Locations: Marondera, UMP, Harare, Chitungwiza
Duration of Internship: A minimum of 10 months in the field
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the following positions within the organisation ZiCHIRe.
The district Behavioural Change (BC) programme Interns will report to the district Behavioural Change Support officer.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide necessary assistance to the Program Support Officer in the dissemination of the Home visit guide in the district through a dissemination meeting involving all relevant stakeholders and leaders;
- Advocate with traditional, religious, administrative and other leaders in the district on issues of behaviour change promotion and demand creation;
- Provide technical and administrative support to the setting up of a district behaviour change forum;
- Capturing of reports into the database;
- Participate in monthly advocates and support visits in all wards in the district;
- Oversee and support the Behaviour Change facilitators’ behavioural change promotion activities;
- Co-facilitate district level trainings of different types of volunteers;
- Coordinate the district’s offices meetings and workshops
- Pursuing an undergraduate qualification degree in any area related to Program Management, Social Sciences, Public Health or equivalent;
- Experience in HIV/AIDS programming, Public health or health promotion;
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the latest developments in the area of HIV prevention programming;
- Ability to interact with different stakeholders at community and district level;
- Knowledge of basic computer skills.
To apply for this position, please send a CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 21 August 2020
ExperienceLess Than 1 Year