TSURO Trust, a community-driven organization, based in Chimanimani district is looking for a suitably qualified and experienced person to fill in the above post of Learning Coordinators.
- A minimum of a Diploma in Community Development/Agroecology or a related qualification;
- Knowledge of pedagogical and agogical issues an added advantage;
- A clean Class 3 or 4 driver’s licence a must;
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in the field of agroecology;
- Good facilitation skills;
- Good communication skills and fluency in Shona and English languages; Report writing skills
Applications attached to certified copies of ID, certificates and reference letters should be addressed to:
212 Ngangu T/ship
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Also note that the Project is awaiting approval of the project proposal for the advertised positions.
Deadline: 26 May 2020
Please Note that Canvassing will amount to disqualification.