Location: Bulawayo, Beitbridge, Bulilima, Mangwe, Mwenezi & Mberengwa districts
Africaid is a community organisation which through its Zvandiri programme, integrates community prevention, treatment, care and support for children, adolescents and young people living with HIV. Works with the Ministry of Health and Child Care (MOHCC) and National AIDS Council in implementing these interventions with funding from USAID, Zim-TTECH, UNICEF, ELMA, READY+, Maruva Trust and ZACH.
The District Strategic Information Officer role is a key position with very huge demands at any given time hence the person should be a team player who achieves balance in their life and grow the enthusiasm of fellow employees for the global achievement of the organisational set goals and objectives.
- The District Strategic Information Officer will be working under the direct supervision of the Strategic Information Officer responsible of communicating M&E information, gathering data from the field staff, follow up on activities and reporting.
- Assist the Strategic Information Officer to implement the Africaid M&E framework and activities through planning, monitoring and evaluation.
- Participate in and coordinate the timely collection and analysis of all program performance data, success stories as well as provide day to day data verification and ensuring that all data is captured into the organisational Management Information System.
The District Strategic Information Officer must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Social Science; Demography; Statistics or related field;
- Minimum three years’ experience on PEPFAR funded programmes;
- Knowledgeable in quantitative and qualitative data analysis;
- Knowledgeable in the use of statistical analysis packages thus SPSS; CSPro;
- Fluency in English and Shona with knowledge of Ndebele a plus
To apply for this position, please send a 2 pager CV and letter of motivation stating the preferred location to email@example.com
Deadline: 14 August 2020 (12pm)