Account Manager responsibilities include developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Account Managers liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. Manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favorable relationship with clients.
- Carry on the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales.
- Prospect for potential customers using various methods (i.e. on face to face meetings, by networking, by calls).
- Conduct daily transactional requirements such as product quotes and order entry.
- Address and overcome service or delivery issues by taking action, problem solving, and clear communication to customers.
- Liaise with customers about their business challenges and requirements.
- Create and deliver proposals and presentations to customer’s decision makers.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with technical staff where required to address customer requirements.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Establish relationships with key decision makers within your accounts.
- Relevant tertiary and professional qualification and a proven record in sales/marketing experience.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and written/verbal communications skills
- 2+ years experience in similar sales roles.
- The Account Manager reports to the Sales and Business Development Manager.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Applications close on the 21st of September 2020