Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals to fill the vacant post of Accountant.
- Provides financial information to management by researching, analyzing accounting data and preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting graduate trainee by coordinating activities.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Corporate Finance.
- Reporting Skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- Reporting Research Results.
- SFAS Rules.
- Time Management.
- Data Entry Management.
- General Math Skills.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in tax, accounting, or finance.
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in accounting/finance.
- Experience with financial reporting requirements.
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas.
To apply, kindly send your CV to email@example.com
Deadline 06 May 2020