Our Client in the Manufacturing Industry is looking for an Accountant. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position. The incumbent will be reporting to the Finance Manager.
Main Purpose of the Job
The Divisional Accountant is expected to make a significant contribution to the strategic planning of the Division, while creating a financial environment in which the Division can manage the competing claims on shared resources. The Divisional Accountant also provides visible leadership on the finance function across the Division and is the point of professional engagement for finance matters within the departments.
Key Result Areas
- Policy and Strategy
- Financial Management and Statutory Report and Analysis
- Financial Internal Control Processes
- People & Reports
- External and internal reporting
- Financial Management
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Accounting degree
- Qualified accountant (Member of professional body –
ACCA, CIS, CIMA/ Articled Accountant
- At least 5 years’ experience with accounting or auditing environment in a group set up.
- Numeracy, Microsoft tools, business acumen, organisational and people skills, problem analysis and problem solving skills.