- Performing basic office tasks, including answering phones, responding to emails, processing mail, filing, etc.
- Maintaining a database, ensuring that records are complete and current.
- Recording information, processing, and filing forms.
- Preparing checks, deposits, budgets, and financial reports.
- Updating ledgers, researching and resolving discrepancies.
- Abiding by all company procedures and accounting principles.
- Responding appropriately to vendor, client, and internal requests.
- Ensuring Accounting Department runs smoothly and efficiently.
Accounting Clerk Requirements:
- Degree/HND In Accounting
- Comprehensive knowledge of Accounting procedures and principles.
- Ethical behavior when dealing with sensitive financial information.
- Previous experience in using Sage Pastel;
- High level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must pass a criminal history background investigation; however a conviction of a crime may not necessarily disqualify an individual from this classification
If you have the right profile and you are motivated to take up this challenge, kindly send us your application via email . firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.We thank you for your interest in this job offer