Grade : C2
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the above position which is based at Head Office under Parksmed Health Fund department. The incumbent will report to the Accounting Officer.
- Prepares all banking transactions / transfers to Doctors and other service providers.
- Captures journals.
- Assists accounting/Accountant in record keeping of financial records.
- Captures all transactions in bank statements, creditors and debtors though receipting, banking and payments.
- Attends to queries.
- Certificate or a Diploma in accounting will be an added advantage.
- 5 ‘O’ Levels including Mathematics and English.
- A minimum of one year in the accounting field.
- Knowledge of the Pastel system.
- Good computer literacy.
- Good communication skills
Interested candidates should submit their written applications together with detailed CVs to:
The Human Resources Officer
Parksmed Health Fund
P.O box CY 140
Or hand deliver to Head Office Parksmed HR Office on or before the 20th of February 2020.
Related Jobs (11)
Grants and Compliance Manager – Key Populations Programme on July 2, 2020 Full Time