Applications are invited from graduates who possess the following degree qualification or their equivalent to fill the vacant post of Accounting Graduate trainee.
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process.
- Provide input into financial statements and budgets.
- Co-ordinate internal and external audits.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Maintain the departmental files, ensuring the confidentiality and security of documents.
- Maintenance of the asset register.
- Petty cash management.
- Preparation of payment requests for the organization.
- Customer relationship management.
- Debt collection.
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client personnel.
- Any other duty assigned by the Accountant.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles.
- Awareness of business trends.
- Knowledge of accounting software.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Holder of a clean driver’s license.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
To apply, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 06 May 2020
Related Jobs (14)
Mobile Money Marketing and Operations Manager ( Telecommunications) on September 18, 2020 Full Time
Finance and Admin Assistant (Beitbridge, Matobo, NyamiNyami) – (200005GI) on September 17, 2020 Contract
Senior Finance and Subgrants Officer – Advocacy and Lobbying on September 15, 2020 Full Time