About Zimbabwe Environmental Law Association (ZELA)
ZELA is a public interest environmental law association that seeks to promote equitable, just and sustainable environmental and natural resources management and protection of marginalised communities and citizens in Southern Africa.
The organization is seeking to recruit an Accounts intern who will be repoting to the Finance & Admin Manager.
- Primary processing of payments;
- Checks adequacy and relevance of supporting documents on payment requisitions;
- Stamps sources documents as ‘PAID’; Receipt and banking;
- Captures and files data;
- Follows up on project specific acquittals;
- Pays out reimbursements and allowances to workshop participants;
- Conducts any other duties as assigned.
- Studying towards attaining an Accounting Degree;
- Attachment letter from the University;
- Certified copies of ID and educational certificates; Current CV.
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the above requirements should send their motivational letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 4 December 2020