Applications are invited from competent suitably qualified candidates to fill in the position based at Corporate 24 Hospital Belgravia Harare.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Providing financial, administrative and clerical services.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Facilitate payment of Claims due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Proven working experience as accounts receivable clerk or credit controller.
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software (Sage Evolution software) a must.
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
How to Apply:
Interested persons should submit their applications together with Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of proof of qualification no later than 27 March 2020 to:
Corporate 24 Hospital Group
6 Bath Road, Belgravia
Or Email email@example.com
Related Jobs (14)
Mobile Money Marketing and Operations Manager ( Telecommunications) on September 18, 2020 Full Time
Finance and Admin Assistant (Beitbridge, Matobo, NyamiNyami) – (200005GI) on September 17, 2020 Contract
Senior Finance and Subgrants Officer – Advocacy and Lobbying on September 15, 2020 Full Time