Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above vacancy that has arisen within First Mutual Life Company.
Reporting to the Actuarial Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Solvency assessment of Insurance Subsidiaries.
- Product Development, Review, Pricing and Profit-testing.
- Systems Development, Processes, Strategy and Compliance
- Assisting Insurance Business Units in Data Management and Administration.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- A Degree in Actuarial Science, Financial Engineering or Applied Mathematics, plus at least 7 actuarial passes.
- Proficiency in at programming languages e.g. VBA, SQL or R will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years in the Financial Services Industry. Experience in Life Insurance or General Insurance will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 2 Advanced Level passes.
- Excellent Microsoft computer skills.
- High mathematical aptitude and accuracy.
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitae (CV), Application Letter and Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates to Group Human Resources via the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications should be sent by and not later than the 9th of December 2020.