An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for a Finance Graduate Trainee within First Mutual Life Company, a subsidiary of First Mutual Holdings Limited. Applications are invited from suitably qualified, mature and highly motivated university graduates to fill the above-mentioned position that has risen. The successful candidates will undergo an intensive graduate learnership program for a period of 18 months.
Qualifications and Attributes
- An Upper Second-Class Degree in Actuarial Science /Applied Mathematics/Financial Engineering or related degree
- One-year industrial attachment experience.
- Knowledge of programming languages e.g. VBA, SQL or R will be an added advantage
- Must be 26 years or below
- Ability and interest to undergo virtual training
- Must be able to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Work effectively in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs) and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications should be sent by and not later than the 09 December 2020.
N.B Clearly label the position you are applying for in the subject line and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted