(Reporting to Procurement and Logistics Officer)
- Assist in receiving goods that have been purchases and arrange for the appropriate storage or distribution
- Following up with suppliers to get fiscal tax invoices
- Online and physical collection of quotations from suppliers.
- Assist in receiving, marking and branding of all procured/ acquired assets in tandem with donor guidelines.
- Issuing of assets to OPHID staff and receiving of returned assets
- Assist in the preparation of procurement packages for final payment
- Assist in filing of procurement documents
- Liaise with the Logistics Assistant on any goods that are to be transported to OPHID Districts offices
- Perform any other related duties and activities as may be directed by the Procurement & Logistics Officer.
- A Degree in Logistics/ Business Administration/ Purchasing and supply or equivalent
- Clean class 4 driver’s license is a must
- At least 1 year experience
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good interpersonal skills
- A self-starter able to work with little supervision
- Excellent computer skills e.g. Ms Word, excel
Step 1: Click here and Complete the Application Form.
Step 2: Submit your cv and application letter via email to: email@example.com clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the subject of the email.
OPHID and its Consortium partners are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, political affiliation, religion, tribe, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, health status (including HIV status) or age.
During the application process, OPHID will not charge any fee nor will it require any payment to be made for any application to be considered. Canvassing for or by any candidate will lead to disqualification
Due Date: Wednesday, May 13, 2020