Station: Binga District
Contract Period: July 2020 – December 2020
International Medical Corps is a global humanitarian, non-profit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training, relief and development programs. The International Medical Corps is anticipating an OFDA funded emergency access to water, hygiene and sanitation response project in Binga District, Matabeleland North. The International Medical Corps is therefore seeking a qualified candidate for this project. The position is contingent upon funding being received from the Donor.
The Administration Clerk will be responsible for finance and administrative support ensuring day to day accounting and administration functions are performed in accordance with International Medical Corps policies, procedures and donor requirements.
- Assist in reviewing all payment requests and disbursements of funds;
- Ensure that purchasing and procurement is done as per procurement procedures and meet donor specific requirements;
- Preparation monitoring and analysis of monthly reports including input into the accounting software;
- Reconciliation of various records, investigating unusual items and bringing these to the prompt attention of the supervisor;
- Filing and monthly scanning of financial documents;
- Assist with the delivery of, and implementation of all logistics support systems according to IMC Logistics policies and procedures and assist with the management of all logistics matters relating to dispatching of goods; transport and fuel management.
- Diploma in Accounting
- At least 2-3 years working experience in an NGO sector.
- Ability to speak the local language is an added advantage.
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Deadline: 30 April 2020 (COB)