A leading manufacturer is inviting suitably qualified persons for a position of Administration Officer based in Bulawayo.
Reporting to the Management Accountant, the applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Conduct regular inventory spot checks and ensure stockyards are in good order.
- Organise and conduct monthly stock take and investigate all stock take variances on time.
- Physical verification of fixed assets at Bulawayo branch and ensure a proper register is maintained.
- Monitoring supplier prepayments and ensure invoices are received in the correct period.
- Monitoring and checking production receipts and ensure figures captured in the system are accurate.
- Verify all stockyard breakages and figures declared as dump and ensure proper documents are raised and duly authorized before figures are captured in the system.
- Ensuring all credit notes from customers are verified and processed in the system in the correct period.
- Assist with debt collection for Bulawayo customers
- Supervise the general day to day running of administration office.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Administration Field.
- Must possess a degree in Accounting/ Finance / Administration
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Excel, Word etc.
- Knowledge of Navision package is an added advantage
- Must demonstrate solid organisational skills
- An honest, accurate and a person with integrity is required
Applications including detailed CVs indicating salary expectations to be emailed to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 26 June 2020.