NEW JOB OPPORTUNITY!!!!!
- Capture leave days in the HR system
- Assist in shortlisting candidates for vacancies
- Arranging orientation to new employees
- Update staff files
- Provides secretarial support to the Head of Finance & Admin
- Assist in arranging team buildings and other annual events
- Perform market research for staff benefits as assigned by Head of Finance
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Head
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Human Resources Management/Industrial Relations or any other Social Science Degree
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
Suitably qualified candidates to submit their updated CVs to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with ADMINISTATIVE ASSISTANT as the subject of the email not later than 12 February 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.