The Supervisor has the responsibility of driving sales and achieving the sales target through:
- Drive sales and achieve targets through the affinity groups and embedded product propositions
- Support the channel partners in terms of generating benefit illustrations, accompanying on client calls if required etc Relationship Management
- The partnerships are the key customers of the Business supervisor and he/she must engage an open and trusting relationship with the Companies and affiliates
- Engage the members/representatives/employees of the affinity groups in regular discussions to transfer knowledge about insurance, Company’s product offerings and understand their issues/ concerns about insurance adoption and/or selling insurance (if any)
- Ensure that all service requirements are met, facilitated, and customers are satisfied.
- Spearhead all lead generation initiative from the various touch points of the company – whether through online, datamining, referrals and others.
Key qualifications, experience, & competencies
- 0-4 years In Insurance / FMCG/ Marketing/ Finance
- Diploma, Graduates / MBAs of formal education is desirable.
- Result Orientation
- Leadership Skills
- Customer Orientation
- High Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Energy, Drive and Initiative
- Cost and Quality Consciousness
Interested candidates, please send application letters together with detailed CV’s, clearly stating position applied for in the subject field not later than 15th of August 2020 to email@example.com
Being an equal opportunity employer, applications are encouraged from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, gender, or disability.