CBZ CAPITAL IS HIRING AN ANALYST!
CBZ Capital, a subsidiary of CBZ Holdings and is a multi-asset class business, specialising in advisory, debt and equity capital markets, structured finance and principal investing across all levels of capital structures.
CBZ Cap is the primary centre for the group’s investing activity, leveraging the group’s platform to provide solutions to complex client problems. Its aim is to truly revolutionize the Investment Banking Space in Zimbabwe and the region by providing innovative financial solutions that will unlock true value for the Group as well as the region.
What you’ll do at CBZ Capital
- Gather market data, synthesize information sources and update the Unit’s research library collections
- Create, draft and take ownership of presentations and memoranda for a wider audience both internally within the firm as well as externally
- Interpret data and perform analysis on market, economic and industry trends to develop concept papers
- Conduct company valuations with instruction from the Partner – CBZ Capital
- Create and analyse financial models with a high degree of granularity
- Analyse local and global trends, identify potential for mergers and acquisitions and recommend potentially executable deals
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practice and standards
- Organize meetings with stakeholders to nurture relationships and communicate with clients regularly on any business developments
What you’ll need to be successful
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Commerce, Financial Engineering, Economics or
equivalent from a recognized institution
- Working towards attaining CFA or similar professional qualification
- Minimum 3 years Banking experience within an Investment Banking environment.
- Strong Report Writing Skills
- Outstanding Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Have a good appreciation of Mergers and Acquisitions
- Comfortable dealing with Company valuations
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret company financial statements
- Brilliant Communicator and facilitator
- Good knowledge of capital markets
Please email application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are applying for as the subject title.
Applications close Wednesday 24 June 2020.