We are looking for an Android Developer to join our team of developers. We want a developer that possesses passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. You will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Android Developer duties and responsibilities
- Design advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Android Developer requirements and qualifications
- At least a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related qualification
- At least 2 years of software development experience
- At least 1 year of Android development
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills
Send your resumes and portfolio to: email@example.com
Deadline: 12 March 2020
Related Jobs (10)
National Information and Communication Technology Manager on September 15, 2020 Full Time