CBZ Holdings’ Group IT is hiring an APPLICATIONS SUPPORT ANALYST – CORE SYSTEMS
The role – what we expect from you:
- Develop logical systems solution designs for onward passing to internal or external development teams.
- Translate Business requirements from users into systems requirements for system vendors
- Carry out technical tests for system solutions/products and provider user support during User Acceptance Testing
- Deploy changes on live environment as per change management guidelines
- Carry out proactive and reactive capacity management activities on all core business systems.
- Execute root cause analysis for all incidences recorded on all Business systems and interfaces to achieve systems stability
- Recommend business process changes to best align business operations to technical solutions.
- Create/maintain system architecture diagrams for all Business systems.
- Create/maintain support procedures for all Business systems.
- Review all system user manuals for core business application systems before they are uploaded onto the intranet
- Perform data integrity activities and mock periodic runs
- Apply mandatory compliance updates on Core Business systems.
- Develop and maintain all system documentation for Core Business systems.
- Set up Disaster Recovery for Core systems, document invocation procedures and carry out tests as per guidelines.
- Implement and review IT Security controls on all Core Business systems
Qualifications, skills, and experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Banking certification
- 5 years’ experience in systems analysis
- Knowledge of Flex cube and Postilion systems
- Comprehensive understanding of IT & Business environments
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
Please email application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are applying for as the subject title.
Applications close Tuesday 16 June 2020.
Related Jobs (13)
National Information and Communication Technology Manager on September 15, 2020 Full Time