CBZ Holdings’ Group IT is hiring an APPLICATIONS SUPPORT ANALYST – CORE SYSTEMS
The role – what we expect from you:
- Develop logical systems solution designs for onward passing to internal or external development teams.
- Translate Business requirements from users into systems requirements for system vendors
- Carry out technical tests for system solutions/products and provider user support during User Acceptance Testing
- Deploy changes on live environment as per change management guidelines
- Carry out proactive and reactive capacity management activities on all core business systems.
- Execute root cause analysis for all incidences recorded on all Business systems and interfaces to achieve systems stability
- Recommend business process changes to best align business operations to technical solutions.
- Create/maintain system architecture diagrams for all Business systems.
- Create/maintain support procedures for all Business systems.
- Review all system user manuals for core business application systems before they are uploaded onto the intranet
- Perform data integrity activities and mock periodic runs
- Apply mandatory compliance updates on Core Business systems.
- Develop and maintain all system documentation for Core Business systems.
- Set up Disaster Recovery for Core systems, document invocation procedures and carry out tests as per guidelines.
- Implement and review IT Security controls on all Core Business systems
Qualifications, skills, and experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Banking certification
- 5 years’ experience in systems analysis
- Knowledge of Flex cube and Postilion systems
- Comprehensive understanding of IT & Business environments
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
Please email application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are applying for as the subject title.
Applications close Tuesday 16 June 2020.