What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
About the role:
As an Articles clerk in the Assurance practice, you will be responsible for:
Basic DTT techniques are applied accurately and consistently in all areas of work delegated.
Demonstrates the ability to assist in performing the following income statement sections:
- Cost of Sales; and
Demonstrates an ability to assist in performing certain areas within balance sheet sections:
- Additions in Fixed Assets;
- Debtors circularisation;
- Stock count;
- Detailed testing in salaries and wages;
Cross-referencing, casting, layout and neatness of working papers conforms to the Firm’s minimum standards.
- Demonstrates an ability to communicate effectively with both the audit team and all members of client staff, with whom trainee has contact.
- Demonstrates a willingness to become an integral part of the audit team by participating in all team building activities that may be organised.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the culture, values, standards and principles by which the firm operates.
- Develops good relationships with client staff, particularly those at a junior level.
Development of self and of others
- Seeks and is open to timely feedback from others on own performance, that is, discussion of PADS receives with counsellor.
- Attends and actively participates in all formal training provides by the Firm.
Teamwork and Leadership
- Forms an integral part of any audit team and the audit group.
- Exhibits clear commitment to team development.
- Accounting Degree / ACCA/ other Financial Degree and post graduate qualificaiton Certificate in Theory of Accounting
- A level 13 points with B or better for O Level Mathematics
Related Jobs (10)
Mobile Money Marketing and Operations Manager ( Telecommunications) on September 18, 2020 Full Time
Finance and Admin Assistant (Beitbridge, Matobo, NyamiNyami) – (200005GI) on September 17, 2020 Contract
Senior Finance and Subgrants Officer – Advocacy and Lobbying on September 15, 2020 Full Time