CBZ Holdings’ Finance Department is hiring!
Are you looking for your next move?
Do you want to unleash your potential and bring your difference to a changing and growing Organisation?
Well, let us be your #partnersforsuccess!
We are looking for you…
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen within CBZ Holdings for the position of Assistant Financial Accountant.
The role – what we expect from you:
- Assist the Group Financial Accountant in designing financial reporting packs for quarterly, half yearly and annual reporting periods in line with IFRS and guidance given by various accounting bodies (PAAB, ICAZ, ACCA etc.).
- Assist in the preparation of statutory financial results (Half year, quarterly and annual) for the Group and the Holding company.
- Assist the Group Financial Accountant in preparing the Group’s press release for external publication.
- Assist in ensuring that financial reporting matters of the holding company are in compliance with IFRS and other regulatory bodies.
- Assist the Group Financial Accountant in leading formal IFRS presentations to subsidiaries.
- Prepare monthly financial accounting analysis reports for the holding company.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations and exceptional reports for the holding company.
- Prepare and handles day to day financial accounting matters for CBZ Holdings.
- Track transactions posted in the Holding company cashbook for integrity and cleanliness.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly cash flow movement reports.
- Maintain and monitor intercompany transactions and balances and ensures that all outstanding balances are cleared on time.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
- A Degree in Accounting or similar.
- A full professional qualification such as ACCA, CA, CIMA or similar is essential.
- At least 3 years’ experience working preferably in a similar role.
- Good communication and presentation skills and ability to relate well at all levels.
- Ability to pay attention to detail and produce accurate, quality work.
- Excellent computer skills and brilliant experience in Excel must be a given.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are applying for as the subject title.
Applications close Wednesday 3 June 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.