A leading manufacturer is inviting suitably qualified persons for a position of Assistant Management Accountant based in Harare
Reporting to the Management Accountant, the applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Monitoring and doing monthly variance analysis and ensure all major variances are thoroughly investigated, explained and communicated to management.
- Assisting in the preparation of annual budgets and forecasting
- Through put reconciliation on a monthly basis and advise management on production inefficiencies
- Performing budgetary control and providing help and advice to budget holders on all management accounting related matters
- Organising and conducting monthly stock take and investigate all the stock take variances on time
- Preparing cost of sales reconciliations and GP analysis on a monthly basis.
- Reconciling stock ledgers to nominal ledger on a monthly basis.
- Analysing competitor cost structures and customer account profitability as and when necessary
- Analysing and ensuring accuracy of production costs on a monthly basis.
- Monitoring pricing information in the market and reviewing prices timeously.
- Supervising Costing Clerk, Stock controllers and ensure spot checks and processing of documents are being done daily.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Accounting Field
- Must possess a degree in Accounting/ Finance
- A full CIS, CIMA, or ACCA
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Excel, Word etc.
- Knowledge of Navision package is an added advantage
- Must demonstrate solid organisational skills
- An honest, accurate and a person with integrity is required.
Applications including detailed CVs indicating salary expectations to be emailed to;
Closing date: Friday 19 June 2020.