CBZ Holdings’ Finance Department is hiring!
Are you looking for your next move?
Do you want to unleash your potential and bring your difference to a changing and growing Organisation?
Well, let us be your #partnersforsuccess!
We are looking for you…
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen within CBZ Holdings Limited for the position of Assistant Management Accountant.
The role – what we expect from you:
- Assist the Group Management Accountant in managing the Group’s financial strategy.
- Prepare the Group’s budget parameters and common information and provide direction to subsidiaries in line with the Group financial strategy.
- Prepare financial budgets and budget framework for circulation to subsidiaries.
- Prepare detailed budgets including capital expenditure for the Holding company and the supporting key analysis to support the budgets.
- Assist in developing management control systems for financial performance measurement.
- Monitor and assist in quarterly reviews and revision of budgets.
- Analyze budget figures against actual financial performance.
- Come up with recommendations to address performance variances.
- Assist the Group Management Accountant in developing and managing cost reduction strategies.
- Assist superior in analyzing revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels and expenditure controls.
- Assist in developing and maintaining an effective investment strategy for the Holding company’s investment portfolio.
- Prepare various optimal asset mix for the Group based on budgeted and/or forecasted risk and return profiles.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
- A Degree in Accounting or similar.
- A full professional qualification such as ACCA, CA, CIMA or similar is essential.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Good communication and presentation skills and ability to relate well at all levels.
- Ability to pay attention to detail and produce accurate, quality work.
- Excellent computer skills and brilliant experience in Excel must be a given.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are applying for as the subject title.
Applications close Wednesday 3 June 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.