CBZ PROPERTIES IS HIRING AN ASSISTANT MANAGER – PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND SALES
An exciting and career opportunity has arisen within CBZ Properties, a subsidiary of CBZ HOLDINGS LIMITED for the position of Assistant Manager, Property Management and Sales. If you are willing to join a team of energized and passionate experts who have a deep understanding of real estate issues and driven to take real estate into the digital age, this is a career opening for you.
The role – what we expect from you:
- Process new tenant applications within the established operating policies and procedure guidelines.
- Prepare new lease agreements and renew expired leases.
- Timely facilitate billing, invoicing and rent collections.
- Initiate payments of all receipted rentals to the various landlords.
- Review rentals in line with prevailing market conditions.
- Process operating costs to various service providers.
- Prepare monthly performance reports to the various landlords.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets for the division.
- Participate in debt collection and facilitate the handing over of tenants in arrears to lawyers.
- Conduct inspections on a regular basis, on new lettings and after every major maintenance work.
- Report outstanding maintenance issues to the maintenance help desk and follow up on scheduled maintenance works.
- Market all unlet space on the various advertising platforms subscribed by CBZP.
- Sell properties from projects undertaken by any CBZ Holdings subsidiary company or third parties.
- Source property management or sales mandates to grow the business.
- Conduct performance appraisal for all the subordinates in the Property Management and Sales unit.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required:
- A first degree in Real Estate Management, Property Management or similar from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Should be a member of the Real Estate Institute of Zimbabwe & Estate Agents Council of Zimbabwe.
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in Property management, Sales, Accounting or similar.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to network, develop and maintain strong relationships at all levels.
- Have an in depth knowledge of laws and regulations surrounding real estate.
- Possess current knowledge of industry trends in real estate and development, natural desire to understand specific market characteristics.
- Have good working knowledge of real estate documents and contracts
- Good report writing, communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Have good computer skills and a strong ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
If you wish to be considered for this career opportunity email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Thursday, 24 December, 2020.