A local NGO that envisions a Harm and disease-free society, is looking for skilled, passionate and committed professionals to implement a TB project. This project, uses a community rights and gender-based approach and innovations to end TB, targeting artisanal small-scale miners, surrounding communities and other high-risk groups. The intervention seeks to find TB cases, increase awareness and ultimately reduce TB incidence and mortality.
The positions will be based in Gweru, Gwanda, Kwekwe, Mwenezi, Chirumhanzu, Insiza, Shurugwi, Zvishavane and interested professionals should be prepared to work in both rural and urban setting.
The organisation is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against gender, religion, race, creed, culture or sexual diversity and believes in safeguarding both employees and communities.
- All incumbents should be able to ride or willing to learn
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the positions mentioned below;
ASSISTANT MONITORING AND EVALUATION OFFICER (4 posts)
- The Assistant M&E Officer will work closely with the Strategic & Information Manager (SIM) for efficient and timely submission of reports from all project sites.
- She/He will ensure input into a functional Strategic Information System.
- S/he will ensure that an appropriate filing system of data and reports is maintained at the district office.
- She/He will work closely with Programs Officers on Design, Research, Monitoring, Evaluation and reporting.
- S/he will be using quality data for decision making and data analytics to assist resource mobilization and visibility of the organisation and the project.
- The post will involve travelling to field sites to conduct on site data verifications and internal data quality assurances.
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor degree (preferred) in Statistics, Health Promotion, Social Sciences or its equivalent experience with a formal qualification of monitoring and evaluation.
- Minimum of at least three (3) years of experience in design and implementation of monitoring, evaluation and research
- Advanced computer skills in Excel, Word processing, Database management, SPSS or other statistical packages
- Familiarity with USAID regulations is desired
Interested applicants should e-mail an application, CV, copies of certificates to email@example.com by 1200hrs 27 march 2020.