We Are Hiring
Are you ready to apply your knowledge and background to exciting new challenges? From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level. Baker Tilly provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning various industries through a globally connected network of member firm in more than 145 countries. An opportunity has arisen at Baker Tilly Chartered Accountants (Zimbabwe) to train exceptional, bright and enthusiastic people to become tomorrow’s business leaders.
A short term vacancy has opened within Baker Tilly Zimbabwe Chartered Accountants.
- Six months
- One year
Education and Professional Qualifications
- First Degree in Accounting, Finance, Internal Audit, Risk, Forensics; or Professional Membership with the following Boards is an added advantage;
- Associate of Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Zimbabwe (ICAZ)
- Institute of Internal Auditors
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSAZ)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- At least two years’ experience in the following areas;
- Enterprise Risk
- Internal Audit
- External Audit
The incumbent will be reporting to the manager on the engagement and responsible for the following;
- Performing Internal Controls review and assurance as guided by the manager on the engagement;
- Designing and adequately documenting working papers, in accordance with procedures communicated to the incumbent;
- Identifying and adequately documenting control deficiencies, non-compliance and controls gaps;
- Collection and upholding integrity of evidence collected in the performance of the assigned tasks;
- Supervising and coaching junior staff members;
- Any other relevant tasks assigned by the manager.
Please send your application letter and CV with three contactable references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit on or before 17 November 2020 by 12pm.