Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
The Auto Electrician is responsible for the day to day handling of diagnosis and repairs of vehicle electrical faults.
- Undertaking electrical repairs on vehicles;
- Repair electrical components as an when required;
- Maintain and repair various kinds of petrol and diesel engine vehicles;
- Identify repairs required and advise the Workshop Foreman or Workshop Manager;
- Carry out faults diagnosis;
- Test vehicle lighting system to ensure they are operating correctly;
- Conducting general checks on all electrical components;
- Installation of new electrical or electronic components on vehicles;
- Ensure compliance with HSES policies and procedure,
- Attending to vehicle breakdown;
- Perform other tasks as may be required by the Workshop Foreman and Workshop Manager.
- Apprenticeship/ Class one Auto Electrician;
- 2-5 years experience
- 25 to 40 years of experience
- Willingness to work nights and weekends as per workload.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.