Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
The successful applicant will report to the Workshop Manager and will among other duties be responsible for the following:
- Maintenance, wiring and repair of heavy mobile equipment electrical components using OEM specs and diagrams
- Technical diagnosis and troubleshooting of Freighliner, DAF and Nissan trucks.
- Install, modify and or maintain all electric, electronic systems as required and according to a high level quality.
- Perform follow up tests and checks on all repaired systems, components and accessories
- Perform preventive maintenance checklist
- Generate list of required parts for stocking or repairs
Qualifications and Experience
- Five “O” level subjects
- Class 1 auto-electrician certificate.
- National certificate in auto electrics.
- A minimum of 5 year post apprenticeship preferably in transport environment
- Knowledge of CAT C12, DAF and Nissan Engines.
Email applications to email@example.com