(FMCG Industry, Harare)
A reputable organisation in the FMCG Industry is looking for Branch Manager/Admin to join their organisation.
- The incumbent will be responsible and accountable for branch operations.
- The Branch Administrator is responsible for the delivery of the sales turnover, volume budgets and growth, the development and discipline of staff at the branch.
- The customer service and growth at the branch lies solely with the Branch Administrator.
- Branch Administrator is the custodian of stocks and assets (FF&E) at their branch.
- Implement sales strategy (go-to-market) in line with ambitions.
- Implement relevant sales and branch standard operating procedures.
- Implement best practices to deliver best in class sales operations practices and cost efficiencies.
- Deliver superior, timely market intelligence – pricing, competitors, new products on the market.
- Ensure appropriate structure in place and Identify staff training needs.
- To achieve monthly sales targets against set budget.
- To achieve the branch overall targeted GPs.
- Ensure that promotion and all sales initiatives are implemented in the store.
- Deliver turnover, volume, costs and profit margin for the branch.
- To achieve the target profit margin for the branch.
- Track and report key financial metrics and daily stats submission.
- Control spends and builds a culture of long-term saving on branch costs.
- Ensure that the costs are managed in the store and initiate any corrective action were there are variances.
- Ensure effective and efficient utilization of branch assets.
- Craft and execute winning branch promotions, with procurement collaboration.
- Develop and execute new ways of doing business.
- Gathering market intelligence.
- Managing subordinates TORs by coaching, counseling, disciplining employees, monitoring and appraising employees.
- Ensure that the store is well stocked at all times with the right products and in the right quantities.
- To achieve stock turn according to the company standards.
Urgently apply if you are interested and attach your CV in word format to: email@example.com
A generous salary package will be offered to the right candidate.