(Agriculture/Poultry Industry, Harare)
Our well known client in the poultry industry is looking for Breeder Production Site Manager to join their team.
- At least 2 years’ experience at supervisory/ management level in the poultry industry.
- The incumbent will be responsible for achieving Parent Breeding Unit 2 (PBU2) Production set targets based on SOPs and clients’ specifications.
- Handling all HR related issues including leave, overtime & disciplinary issues and checks the Workers Register daily for attendance.
- Discussing action plan for the day with team.
- Conducting spot training when needed.
- Also responsible for identifying potential talent internally and suggests training for further specialization.
- Checking mortality figures at site daily to ensure requirements are met.
- Checking weight and body condition scores weekly and taking corrective action when specs are not met.
- Ensuring that biosecurity, QA SOPs and animal welfare standards are adhered to at all time by PBU2 team.
- Ensuring that corrective action is taken based on audit report’s recommendations.
- Also ensuring all machinery and equipment are secured, utilized and maintained as per machinery SOPs.
- Responsible for organizing and conducting monthly stock takes according to SOPs and for ensuring all stocks are secured at all time.
- Diploma or Degree in Agriculture.
Urgently apply if you are interested and attach your CV in word format to: email@example.com