Reference Number : ECO200505-2
Job Title : Business Analysis and Planning Manager
Company : Steward Bank
Reporting To : Financial Controller – Planning
Job Type Classification : Permanent
Location : Harare, Zimbabwe
Steward Bank is looking for a competent Business Analysis and Planning Manager. The main function of the role is to review the performance of the Bank against set budget and to provide feedback to Senior Management.
Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Chartered Management Accountant or equivalent (member of the profession e.g. CIMA, ICAZ, ACCA) 1 year experience in the same field.
- 4 to 6 years’ accounting experience, preferably 2 years in the financial services sector.
Key Result Areas
- Prepares and distributes budget templates for input by departmental heads bi-annually.
- Monitors the business plan to ensure information obtained from the budget meetings are correctly translated to financial information.
- Coordinates the preparation of budgets for all business units including the Bank’s consolidated position.
- Consolidates the budget input from various departments into the Master Budget.
- Reviews and monitors the uploading of the Budget into the HFM system by the Business Analyst.
- Prepares the monthly rolling forecasts and submits to the Head Planning and Data Analytics.
- Reviews the Daily Income Statement report to monitor the Bank’s daily generation against target and circulate to the Executive Committee (EXCO).
- Reviews the monthly trend and variance analysis of the Bank’s performance against the budget.
- Reviews the monthly Assets and Liabilities (ALCO) Performance Report and submits to the Head – Planning and Data Analytics.
- Reviews the daily intragroup cash report for circulation to the CFOs FC’s in Group Head Office.
- Prepares the monthly Group Head Office Finance presentation and submit to Head Planning and Data Analytics.
- Reviews the CEO Financial performance summary for input to the Main Board report prepared by the Business Analyst and submit to the CFO.
- Prepares the Quarterly Divisional Performance report for the RBZ and submits to the Head- Planning and Data Analytics.
- Reviews the Half year and Full Competitor Analysis for submission to the Head –Planning and Data Analytics.
Closing Date : 15-05-2020
Related Jobs (5)
Mobile Money Marketing and Operations Manager ( Telecommunications) on September 18, 2020 Full Time