An exciting position has arisen within our organisation. We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients. The successful incumbent should have a strong bias in putting the customer at the center of their marketing strategy and focus on improving the customer experience through engagement practice customer experience marketing.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Managing and coordinating marketing communications for the group
- Meeting sales targets through getting new business and developing existing business
- Developing and maintaining strategic relationships with the group’s clients and stakeholders
- Preparing business proposals and tenders.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Managing ongoing corporate relationships to gain maximum profitability
- Helping finance with revenue collections from clients
- Developing strategies for new markets and retention
- Conduct research and feasibility assessments of small to moderate size development projects.
- Assist senior management with preliminary assessments, analysis and reports of major projects.
- Development of models for information collection, assessment and interpretation.
- Assist in planning and organization of new development programs, projects and policies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- A degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration or a related field
- A degree/Diploma/ HND in Tourism and Hospitality an added advantage
- Experience in the Service Industry and/or Tourism industry is required.
- Good Networking Skills
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing will be an added advantage
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal
- Clean Class 4 Driver’s Licence
- The incumbent must be willing to travel across the country.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Female Candidates are encouraged to apply