We are hiring a Club Manager for an exclusive business lounge club designed for executives and business people. We are looking for an experienced and well-presented Club Manager to join our team. As a Club Manager, you will overtake a variety of responsibilities and duties in the management of Club such as recruiting and hiring restaurant staff, training, overseeing food quality, greeting and serving guests as well as developing menus in conjunction with our nominated food suppliers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee the entire club operation
- Deliver superior guest services
- Manage membership
- Plan new and update existing menus with nominated food suppliers
- Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory
- Manage and lead staff
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Control costs and minimize waste
- Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions
- Implement innovative strategies to improve productivity and sales
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 5 years of experience customer service management or hospitality.
- Extensive food, wine and whiskey knowledge an advantage
- Computer literacy and familiarity with restaurant management software
- Experience in event planning
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Good financial management skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Preferred candidate must be available immediately.
All eligible applicants kindly send through up-to-date CV and Cover Letter with at least 2 traceable references (with contact numbers) to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 9 March 2020, 9am.