Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Negotiate credit terms with Suppliers
- Compliance to specification & standards required for goods & services meeting the target of zero returns of goods/services ordered.
- Process all Internal Requisition to final delivery and payment of goods/services getting at least three quotations from Management approved Suppliers list.
- Ensure that goods & services purchased meet required quality & specifications as per Procurement Policy.
- Ensure that proper procedures are followed on dispatching goods from Depots to the Farms/Depots.
- Track & record all goods dispatched until they arrive at the final destination within planned time frames.
- Follow up on payments to Suppliers and ensure that Suppliers are paid on time within agreed time frames.
- Ensure all goods & services ordered conform to Procurement standards raising & resolving non-compliance with relevant Departs & Staff.
- Update fully and manage online Order Tracker on a daily basis achieving 100% accuracy.
- Process all purchasing source documents in the computerized system and submit daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports on time.
- Ensure that all systems & Standard Operating Procedures are adhered to as per Group Standard Operating Procedures in place.
- Decides on Suppliers to get quotations from approved Suppliers list, selecting the best Supplier according to set standards.
- Decides on logistics to move goods from Suppliers to Depots & Farms.
- Decides on which orders to source internationally when local Supplier terms & conditions are unfavorable.
- Degree or Diploma in Business management; Economics; Purchasing and Supply or any related field.
- 2 years relevant experience in FMCG sector with exposure to management of profit-centre FMCG operations.
- Product quality and standards Focus, Tracking Budget Expenses, Pricing, Internal Customer Relationships, Market Knowledge of Suppliers of goods/services, Results Driven, Strategic Planning, Management Proficiency, Supplier Relationships, Verbal Communication, Time Management, Detail-oriented and ability to manage a business by the number
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.