The proposed solution will build on Youth Advocate’s-Youth Helpline platform to promote counselling and community-owned citizen engagement data collection mechanisms (citizen-generated data) through various platforms (SMS, phone calls or social media) to fill data gaps relevant to Youth Advocates at the local and sub-national levels. The project will use data visualizations from multiple sources and sectors to guide program implementation and platforms that enhance the capacity of institutions and civil society to use data in various districts.
Develop a custom-made Call Centre Software to manage the Voice/SMS/Social media platform and real time data visualization maps. The Voice CRM to link with Asterix real time call logs
Purpose of the Assignment
The purpose of this assignment will customize CRM that will support Youth Helpline Call Centre with automated IVR, call routing and real time data capturing, monitoring and reporting.
Objectives of the assignment
The Call Centre CRM seeks to: To customize CRM that will support Youth Helpline call Centre automated IVR, call routing and real time data capturing, monitoring and reporting supported by a case management system
Scope of work
The successful individual or firm will be expected to carry out the following tasks:
- Present a detailed workflow for approval;
- Develop a customized CRM solution based on objective of the assignment.
The key deliverables for this assignment are: Functional Call Centre Management software for Voice/SMS/Social Media and Reporting
- The consultant should have a proven record in call centre system Development including CRM with minimum costs.
- The applicants should be available to start assignment by 10 August 2020.
- The consultant should have at minimum a Master’s Degree in Computer sciences or relevant field.
- In addition, the consultant should have expertise and hands on experience in use of Asterix and related CRM systems.
Bids to be submitted to: email@example.com info Call: 0772546488
Proposals should include the following:
- A 2 pager abstract explaining proposed methodology
- A suggested time frame for implementation
- Detailed Budget Profile of applying expert.
Deadline: 31 July 2020