We are looking for a proficient, diligent and results driven Certifications and Personnel Administrator to join a highly successful agriculture business located 15km from Harare.
- The ideal incumbent will be one who is well-organised and has excellent communication skills with the ability to work in a team.
- The functions of this role are the management and compliance to the farm’s Integrated Management System (IMS) with respect to where these standards apply to the Farming Division, as well as to administer all personnel duties as may be allocated by Management.
- The role entails ensuring all farm staff are trained and comply with requirements of IMS, establish calibration and verification programs, to do pre-audits for the various standards and maintain effective administration and reporting.
- Knowledge of HR functions such as training and development Labor laws and disciplinary procedures is required.
- Seeking a candidate with outstanding organizational and time-management abilities as well as problem solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Must be confident, computer literate and have the maturity to lead and control a large staff compliment.
- A minimum of four years demonstrable
- HR experience is required coupled with a relevant qualification.
Kindly submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Certifications and Personnel Administrator