Our client operates in the Manufacturing and FMCG domain, seeks to fill the above position.
Gweru based role
- Meeting and exceeding agreed sales targets (volume and monetary value) for the area of operation to ensure overall company targets are achieved.
- Ensuring that the contractual agreements like trading terms are executed with the customer flawlessly.
- Scouting for new business development opportunities.
- Ensuring products availability and visibility in all outlets covered as per the company’s distribution and merchandising objectives.
- Ensuring regular and effective use of POS material/back up stock.
- Ensuring market coverage as per the agreed route plan.
- Collecting outstandings from trade in time to maintain debtors to sales ratio as per agreed targets.
- Swiftly attending to customer complaints and resolve problems.
- Interacting with the counterpart in other divisions for debtor’s collection.
- Monitoring customers on payment issues and prevent loss/bad debts to the company.
- Execution of the Promotion & Customers Business plans for the month.
- Coordinating with merchandising team to pro-
actively resolve issues on Shelf Availability, and New Product Development at store level.
- Closure of all claims & credit notes in a timely & accurate manner.
- Close supervision of van sales representatives and vendors to ensure maximum market coverage.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Sales and Marketing or equivalent
- At least two (2) years’ experience in Sales within FMCG or retail sector.
- Good team player and ability to manage diversity.
- Ability to represent a great brand, show resilience, drive, and tenacity to succeed.
- You must hold a full Class four drivers’ licence and ability to travel within a defined territory
Salary $60,000 ZWL plus benefits
Please send your CV in word format! Also provide your current salary and benefits details!
Offered Salary$60,000 ZWL