Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
The Chef will be responsible for making sure that food is prepared to the exact specifications of the Head chef, food truck owner, and customer.
- Must be mature or have experience working a similar role
- Certification or degree in a similar field
- Food handling license an added advantage
- Knowledge of nutrition and meal planning an added advantage
- Setting up – make sure that all the supplies that will be needed are available and ready for use. This includes preparing some items in the commercial kitchen before they are stored in the food truck
- Prepping Food – The chef will be asked to prep food for service each day. This means chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces. Depending on the event, the chef may be asked to prepare items for special events.
- Cooking – This requires working with other cooks to make sure that food is ready at the right time
- Stocking – This can mean stocking pantries, or simply inventorying items and reporting to the food truck manager or owner.
- Ensure hygiene standards in the kitchen
- Supervising & Training Kitchen Staff
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org