Our client, NetOne Cellular (Private) Limited seeks to engage a dynamic individual to fill the position of Chief Commercial Officer. The incumbent will be part of the team responsible for the formulation and implementation of the corporate vision and strategy.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Office, the incumbent will be responsible for all commercial activities, including subscriber acquisition and retention. as well as revenue generation. He/she will have overall responsibility for managing the NetOne brand and its sub-brands, product development at consumer and Enterprise customer level, whilst stimulating usage and enhancing customer experience.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- To develop. review and implement the Commercial Strategy, aligned to the overall business objectives.
- Promote value creation through the development of innovative and relevant products and services.
- Formulate and implement sales management and business growth strategies that increase revenue for the business.
- Develop distribution strategies to ensure optimal availability and accessibility of products/services to the market.
- Leverage on emerging technologies to drive business and brand growth.
- Direct commercial operations to achieve sot targets as per stipulated budgets.
- Increase return on tho capital invested in the company.
- Ensure seamless teamwork with other departments to deliver superior customer experience.
- Effective management and supervision of subordinates to ensure achievement of desired results.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB:
- Must be a holder of a Business Studies Degree, Business Administration or equivalent Bachelor’s degree.
- A Master of Business Administration/Leadership (MBA/MBL, Degree is a requirement.
- Professional qualification such as full CIM/IMM, or equivalent is a requirement.
- At least 8 years experience in a similar or related environment of which 5 years should be at a senior management level.
- Must have a thorough understanding of market trends and related dynamics and be able to proffer sound advise to Management
- Must be passionate about delivering superior customer service and experience, whilst aggressively growing revenue in a cost effective manner.
Confidential inquiries may be directed to our Managing Consultant Emmanuel Jinda on 0712 605 025 or Calistas Bumhira on +263 (242) 772 778/770 035.
7th Floor, Fidelity Life Towers,
Raleigh Street. Harare
Proserve, a leading supplier of Professional Executive Appointment Services has been exclusively retained to assist with execution of this assignment.
Please note that NO direct contact should be made with NetOne, its Board or Management as this will automatically disqualify the candidate.
Closing Date:12 July 2020
Related Jobs (11)
Mobile Money Marketing and Operations Manager ( Telecommunications) on September 18, 2020 Full Time
Finance and Admin Assistant (Beitbridge, Matobo, NyamiNyami) – (200005GI) on September 17, 2020 Contract