Our client, NetOne Cellular (Private) Limited seeks to engage a dynamic individual to fill the position of Chief Finance Officer. The incumbent will be part of the team responsible for the formulation and implementation of the corporate vision and strategy.
Reporting to the Group CEO, the incumbent will be responsible for crafting and implementing sound financial strategies and policies for NetOne, aligned to global best practices and accounting standards. He/she will have the overall responsibility for directing and controlling the organisation’s Finance and Administrative functions.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- To provide regular, accurate and sound financial advice to the Board, Group CEO and other Management team members.
- Formulate and implement short and long term financial policies and plans.
- Develop, recommend and implement innovative ways to increase revenue and contain costs in order to improve viability and performance of the organisation.
- Oversee timeous and accurate financial reporting and manage the business planning processes and financial forecasting cycles for the company.
- Develop and implement effective internal financial control systems.
- Monitor the profitability of the company and ensure that agreed profitability targets are achieved.
- Develop and implement innovative strategies and plans to optimize and effectively manage cash flows.
- Ensure adherence to sound Corporate Governance principles.
- Coordinate year-end process, in collaboration with internal and external auditors.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory and taxation requirements as stipulated by the laws and statutes of Zimbabwe.
- Effective management and supervision of subordinates to ensure achievement of desired results.
- Develop and maintain healthy relationships with key stakeholders locally, regionally and internationally.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB:
- Must be a holder of a Finance/Accounting Degree.
- Must be a qualified Chartered Accountant (CA).
- An MBA/MBL/MSc will be an added advantage.
- At least 10 years experience in a similar or related environment of which 6 years should be at a senior management level.
- Good understanding of Corporate Governance principles, regulatory, taxation and legislative issues.
- A team player who is able to interact confidently at Board level.
- Must be business oriented and a strategic thinker whose integrity is beyond reproach.
Confidential inquiries may be directed to our Managing Consultant Emmanuel Jinda on 0712 605 025 or Calistas Bumhira on +263 (242) 772 778/770 035.
7th Floor, Fidelity Life Towers,
Raleigh Street. Harare
Proserve, a leading supplier of Professional Executive Appointment Services has been exclusively retained to assist with execution of this assignment.
Please note that NO direct contact should be made with NetOne, its Board or Management as this will automatically disqualify the candidate.
Closing Date:12 July 2020
Related Jobs (13)
Grants and Compliance Manager – Key Populations Programme on July 2, 2020 Full Time