This role would suit a senior Chartered Accountant seeking promotion to CFO level for a group of companies in the services sector.
- Previous experience and career from the Banking/Financial Services/Telecommunications – Insurance – Health Sector or other allied areas would be of intertest.
- Ideally you should be under 37 years of age – with 7 years post qualifying experience.
- Working towards MBA/MBL or a similar post qualifying qualification is desired.
- You are expected to control financial oversight of the Group which includes established businesses and joint venture projects.
This role incorporates strategic and financial oversight of a various departments, ICT and procurement in addition to the finance department.
- Implementation of strategic cost containment measures and projects are the responsibility of this role, including tracking progress and improvements in the process.
- Therefore – experience in project management would be a distinct advantage as responsibilities include oversight of the refurbishment project and raising funds to ensure projects are completed within scheduled timelines and cost.
- The Group CEO is young and the successful person shall be part of a vibrant team of professionals.
- Stakeholder and investment engagement are a critical aspect both with internal and external parties for future growth.
- Various services offered to the public are critical to the success of their overall operations.
- This is a challenging role on offer.
Salary and conditions of service are very negotiable to the right CA person.
Email Your CV to Colin Roberts –
Related Jobs (5)
Mobile Money Marketing and Operations Manager ( Telecommunications) on September 18, 2020 Full Time