Our client has operated in Lagos Nigeria since 1986 in the manufacturing sector of inks, print, flexible packaging and rubber products –
We seek a candidate with experience working in a conglomerate with manufacturing divisions to significantly help grow our client’s footprint across Nigeria and other African countries.
- The CFO shall need to create, develop and implement solid financial structures for the group. The annual turnover shall exceed 50 million in 2020
- You must be a fully qualified CA/CIMA or ACCA person for work permit.
- You are expected to implement and control a rigorous, costing and budgeting programme with accountability from their decentralised divisional management team.
- Lead monthly meetings after review of divisional financial performance.
- Run deep analysis system to free up cash for current capitalisation strategy to enable an efficient growth strategy
- Oversea the work of the multiple accounting teams to ensure top level information is accurate
- Manage the relationships with the banks and service providers.
- Lead the financial team reporting to the MD and other Shareholders.
A Skype and local interview process is expected ahead.
In return, all local living conditions with salary, housing etc shall be offered, and the USD net salary offered is adequate for savings.